6.23.2010

Glass Pebble Map Set

These turned out so well, I just had to share!  I found an old map of Harford County (where I used to live) and found six places that were significant to me.... my first apartment, the schools where I taught, our first house, my first office job, and the baseball stadium where we had season tickets.  My first attempt at making a magnet failed miserably -- the magnets that I bought were too weak.  So, I'm off to search for stronger magnets and thumbtacks.  How cute would these look on a bulletin board?    

This idea would transfer easily to other cities, states, etc.  I can't wait to get my hands on an old atlas so I can start chopping it up!

P.S.  For any fellow Harford Countians: if any of these places are special to you too, I'd be willing to part with them :)  And I still have the rest of the map - I could make several sets!



1 comment:

  1. Aberdeen Proving Grounds, please. Isn't that what was poisoning those young kids minds?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...